Run your esports business with e-Residency
Estonia is the best place to register a company for your esports business. With e-Residency, you can start and run an EU company 100% online and easily manage your esports team or activities.
What is e-Residency and how can it help esports entrepreneurs?
- Access Estonia’s advanced e-services and business environment with a government-issued e-Residency digital ID
- Register a company online, sign documents digitally, and run business remotely from anywhere in the world
- Join 90 000 e-residents from around the world who have established over 20 000 companies in Estonia
Who in esports can benefit from e-Residency?
- Esport teams
- Content creators
- Industry startups
- Organizers of events and competitions
Why register a company for your esports activities?
- Operate on a professional level
- Access business banking
- Find investors for your business
- Manage intellectual property (logo, name) and physical assets (office, computer)
- Sign contracts with team members and sponsors.
How to start your esports business with e-Residency?
Become an e-resident
Apply online, pay the state fee and choose a pickup location for your digital ID card. State fee: €100 Timeline: 3-8 weeksApply online
Register a company
Register your private limited company (OÜ) online. State fee: €265 Timeline: up to 24 hrs
Find services you need to start and run your company
You need a legal address and a contact person service to register your company and business banking account to run your company. Cost: Find service providers and prices on our MarketplaceDiscover service providers
Esports teams should be able to focus on winning the next tournament, and not on all the paperwork needed to set up agreements betweens players and sponsors. We developed model documents for agreements between the Player and the Team as well as Sponsors and organisers of tournaments that you can tailor to your needs. These versions of the documents were published in June 2022.