All you need to know about starting your company in Estonia with e-Residency
Part 2 of e-Residency’s introductory webinar series
If you have already applied for e-Residency, now is the right time to transform your business idea into a reality by opening a company in Estonia.
Find out how to do that in part two of our introductory webinars.
In this 1-hour live webinar, we will cover:
- Why Estonia is a great place to do business
- How to register a company
- How to find service providers to help with your business
- Which business form to choose
- How many areas of activity can you do
- What type of business licenses do you need
- What banking and payment options do you have
- Where to pay company tax
- How to scale and grow your business
- Live Q&A
The webinar is presented by Alex Wellman, Marketing Team Lead, and Hannah Brown, Head of Content at e-Residency.
The webinar takes place on the third Tuesday of every month. Find a date and book your attendance now!
P.S. If you are not an e-resident yet, please register for part 1 of our introductory webinar on applying for e-Residency instead.