reach a new audience with e-Residency
Partner with our active global business network
Grow with us
- nearly 100,000 remote entrepreneurs worldwide
- 23,000+ companies in Estonia established by e-residents
- a thriving ecosystem of business support services, including fintechs like Stripe, Wise, Payoneer as well as tax, legal and corporate advisers
“Our partnership allows us to offer our services to the extensive network of e-resident entrepreneurs, while our users are thrilled with e-Residency as a way to establish their company remotely.”
"Our partnership shows everyone who we are friends with – the courageous innovators empowering the community and driving progress! We're thrilled to be on this journey together with e-Residency."
Join the e-Residency Marketplace
There's high demand for business support services in our community
- The Marketplace is a curated business directory of trusted partners helping e-residents establish and manage successful businesses
- Join us if you're a corporate service provider, fintech, tax expert, or provide other essential services to e-residents
Have questions about working with us?
Marketplace members provide crucial business services to e-residents running their companies in Estonia. Besides this, the e-Residency program works with a number of organisations that offer special deals to e-residents or help us spread the word in our target markets around the world.
We accept applications to join our Marketplace from companies that offer corporate services and accounting in Estonia, banks and fintechs working with e-resident companies and international tax advisors for more complicated cross-border structuring. Read more about eligibility here.
We work with various organizations that help facilitate international business. It is important to us to share a common goal with our partners so if you believe e-Residency could be of value to your audience, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
No, although we can help you with establishing an EU entity to raise trust in the eyes of potential partners in Europe.