Digital Nation Christmas Party with e-Residency and Optimist Expand
Don’t miss this jolly Estonian Christmas party in Berlin, celebrating the 8th anniversary of Estonia’s E-residency program!
Optimist Expand and the Government of Estonia’s e-Residency programme are thrilled to invite *you*, our cooperation partners, friends, and community members to take part in our joint celebrations for the Christmas season.
We will be celebrating:
- 8th birthday of Estonia’s e-Residency programme;
- Winter Solstice Day and the last get-together of 2022;
- The arrival of e-Residency Country Director Germany Mats Kuuskemaa to his new base in Berlin.
- Mulled wine and other season beverages & nibbles
- Chance to learn more about Estonia’s e-residency programme and its benefits
- Mingling and holiday mood!
- Games and fun for the brave ones
- Surprise performance
- The celebrations start at 6PM, the programme part around 7PM.
Please sign up as space is limited!
Government of Estonia’s e-Residency programme
- Estonia is the first country to offer e-Residency, a government-issued digital identity and status that provides access to Estonia’s transparent business environment: a new digital nation for the world.
- E-resident entrepreneurs from all over the world can start EU-based companies and manage businesses from anywhere, 100% online. The programme currently has a global community of 97,000 entrepreneurs, freelancers and startup founders, including 5,700 German nationals.
- In 2022, an Estonian e-resident broke the world record for fastest company incorporation ever in a time of 15 minutes and 33 seconds!
Find out more: https://www.e-resident.gov.ee/
Optimist Expand- A space to start smart
Optimist Expand makes company expansion simple and affordable by supporting founders in their first steps in the German market. Offering tailor-made solutions as well as a shared office space in bubbly Prenzlauer Berg, Berlin.
Find out more: https://www.optimistexpand.de