e-Residency and Estonian business environment
Estonia is a highly innovative and tech-oriented country with extremely low levels of bureaucracy and one of the most attractive taxation laws in the world. No surprise Estonia has been called the Silicon Valley of Europe.
Join our webinar to learn more about the benefits Estonia can offer to your startup!
Introduction to the Estonian Business Environment and Estonian Startup ecosystem – Sergei Žunajev from e-Residency
- Estonia is a highly innovative and tech-oriented country with extremely low levels of bureaucracy and corruption, and the world’s most attractive taxation laws – how did that happen?
- What is the Estonian Startup ecosystem known for and how you can benefit from it?
- Why and how could you remotely register a company in Estonia?
- What benefits you can get as a company owner in Estonia?
- Startup Visa for founders and developers
Getting accelerated by the leading Estonian Startup Accelerator – Darja Ogorodnik from Startup Wise Guys
- What are the requirements to get accelerated by the Estonian Accelerator
- What are the typical steps of the acceleration program
- How to pick the best Accelerator for your startup? What role do they play in your startup’s success?
Getting funds from the leading Estonian VC. Andrus Oks from Tera Ventures
- What are the requirements to get funded by Tera Ventures?
- What are the typical steps of getting funds from Tera Ventures?
- How to pick the best VC for your startup? What role do they play in your startup’s success? What else can VC help with besides just giving money?
Case study by Daniel Vaczi from https://cyex.io/
- From idea creation to registering a company in Estonia and getting accelerated by Startup Wise Guys. Practical tips, ideas, and suggestions.