Global health insurance for e-Residents of Estonia
Together with different experts, we host monthly webinars about global health insurance options for e-Residents of Estonia.
– We give general overviews and talk about the basics of personal health care coverage.
– We introduce the Estonian public universal healthcare system Haigekassa.
– You will learn about different options that play nicely with your e-Residency and your company in Estonia supporting your nomadic lifestyle.
This webinar will be hosted by:
– Christoph Huebner, NOMADS.insure
Christoph is an e-Resident and perpetual traveler himself. So he combines the experience of a truly location-independent digital nomad with more than 10 years of expertise in health insurance.
– Vira Suarez, head of the project Nomad Security (Accelerate Estonia).
Vira spent over nine months working closely with Haigekassa (the Estonian Health Insurance Fund) in efforts to open Estonia’s healthcare system to e-Residents. The project was managed under the Accelerate Estonia program with funding from the Estonian Ministry of Economic Affairs and Communications. Vira’s expertise is at the unique intersection of insights about the e-Residency community and knowledge of the global health insurance landscape.