How to exit: selling or closing your company in Estonia
Join us for a webinar with Crowe DNW, one of the leading business and legal consulting firms based in Estonia, and find out the legal options to exit from your Estonian company.
While at times it is disappointing to close or sell a company, it is essential to do so correctly. During this webinar we’ll speak about the different options available and how to do each according to the law.
1. How to sell or close your company?
2. How to prepare for selling?
3. The process of liquidation
4. Reporting obligations and tax aspects to keep in mind when selling or closing your company.
5. Is it possible to put your company „on hold“? What are the most economic ways of keeping the business going (without business activity)?
Presenter: Vadim Donchevski, partner, Crowe DNW.
Webinar will be moderated by Raimo Matvere, Head of Partnerships at e-Residency.