run a company
Access a vibrant business network and funding opportunities. Save time with remote management and learn your reporting responsibilities.
Start your business strong
Find partners and clients
Network among 25,000+ business owners within the e-Residency community. Your next client or partner may just be another e-resident.
- Participate in the community
Get funding or mentoring
Explore numerous entrepreneurship programmes in Estonia and the EU. Find private investors or public grants.
- Private investors and support programmes: VC funding, accelerators, incubators.
- Local business chambers and conferences like Latitude59 and sTARTUp Day
- EU or Estonian government grants
- Regulatory incentives for SMEs/startups
- Find private investors & public grants
administer your business with ease
Remote company managment
Participate in Estonia's digital business environment from anywhere in the world thanks to a Digital ID that comes with your e-Residency status. No need to travel for admin.
- Sign documents digitally and securely
- Access government e-services 24/7
- Submit reports and declare taxes online
Manage your company structure
- Manage board members
- Change company information (e.g. name)
- Manage articles of association
- Manage share capital
- Visit the e-Business Registry
If the company owners decide to add a co-founder, get an investor on board or sell part of their company, then these activities can be done online or at a notary’s office.
File company reports online
VAT Report (monthly)
Required for VAT-registered companies.
- File a VAT Report
- Read about VAT registration
Annual Report (yearly)
It is mandatory for all Estonian companies to file annual accounts.
Income & Social Tax Report (monthly)
Required if a company has employees in Estonia or made taxable distributions.
- File an Income & Social Tax Report
For any new employee in Estonia, you need to register them, and declare salary payments. Calculating tax payments can be done using an online tax calculator.
If the employee is located outside of Estonia, no tax reporting or tax payment obligations should arise in Estonia. But make sure to check local requirements in country where the employee is located.
Outsource accounting to experts
You really don’t need to do everything on your own. Save time and outsource your bookkeeping needs.
Find an expert service provider
What do you need help with?
Discover the physical behind the digital
Whether you want to travel to Estonia to explore potential business opportunities, meet with your business service provider or just enjoy Estonia on holidays, we encourage e-residents to explore their digital homeland. Note that non-EU citizens wanting to travel to Estonia may need to apply for a VISA.
Relocate your business to Estonia
Be closer to all the action in Estonia’s vibrant startup ecosystem or benefit from the most competitive tax system. Open an office, find partners or hire staff here and experience the benefits.
- About business presence in Estonia
Want to know more?
- Become an e-resident
- Start a company