How can e-Residency help entrepreneurs from the Western Balkans start and run a global business 100% online?
We are all looking forward to return to business as usual in 2021. However, the world has changed and entrepreneurs all over the world adapted to the new normal – the remote way of doing business.
For Estonian e-residents business has remained relatively undisturbed during these challenging times – the digital business environment is stable and online services work efficiently as always. e-Estonia is the perfect home for all entrepreneurs, who want to take their business to the next level from wherever they are in the world.
Estonia is the first country to offer e-Residency, a government-issued digital identity that empowers entrepreneurs to start and manage a paperless EU-based company fully online, in the most advanced digital society from anywhere in the world. Entrepreneurs from the Western Balkans can take full advantage of Estonia’s top ranking business environment and trusted e-services without spending time on bureaucracy. The webinar is hosted by 1Office Group which offers key support services to e-Residents who run companies in Estonia (i.e. bookkeeping and virtual office).
Join the first e-residency webinar for Western Balkan entrepreneurs to find out, how to:
- Skip the bureaucracy, start and run your EU based company fully online from anywhere in the world
- Expand your business globally through Estonian e-Residency
- Hear from experts and ask questions about becoming an e-resident, establishing your company, paying taxes and more
- Welcome words from the Estonian Ambassador to Hungary, Serbia, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, H.E. Mrs Kristi Karelsohn
- Introduction to e-Residency and the world’s top ranking business environment, Mr Jaan Heinsoo (e-Residency)
- Experience of an Serbian e-resident Nevena Sofranic on running a business using e-residency
- Tax and legal aspects of running a paperless international business remotely, Mr Tõnis Jõgeva (1Office)
- Q&A with Jaan Heinsoo, Tõnis Jõgeva and Nevena Sofranic