your business can remain in the EU with e-Residency
Take the guesswork out of doing business in the EU after Brexit
Streamline compliance at the EU border
Sell goods and services across the EU from your digital home base in Estonia
Reduce your paperwork
Simplify VAT by declaring and paying it in one EU country using the One-Stop-Shop VAT portal
Operate in English
Estonia’s government services are accessible in English
Why choose e-Residency?
Do business in the EU without leaving home
- Apply online and pick up your personal digital ID card at our Embassy in London
- Access a variety of secure digital services in Estonia to start and run your company
- Save time and paperwork by digitally signing documents to the highest EU standards
Start and run an EU company with ease
- Register a private limited company in Estonia fully online in less than one day
- Streamline bookkeeping and tax, and access business banking and payment tools
- Provide certainty to your EU clients that your business operates in the Single Market
Join our upcoming Q&A
“I was feeling down because of Brexit when my husband found a news article about e-Residency and sent it over to me. I realised its aimed at people like me who have grown up feeling integrated with Europe and not seeing these borders. I can now maintain that, at least in a digital sense."
"We made a decision that we needed to have a European footprint post-Brexit, and looked at how to maintain that profile and presence within Europe politically.”
How does it work?
Complete our online application form. Applications are typically approved in less than two weeks.Apply online
Pickup your digital ID card in London
Schedule an appointment to visit the Embassy of Estonia in London to pickup your e-Residency digital ID card.View our other pickup locations
Register your EU company
Choose a business service provider from the e-Residency Marketplace. After that, you can register an EU based private limted company 100% online.